The Post That Would Not End

Oh gosh, where has the time gone since last I did a proper blog? I don't even remember where we left off.
Let's see... I have no update as of yet on the house showing. I was disappointed to walk in after the showing and not see a check for the full asking price sitting on the counter. Sigh...maybe some day. I wish it would really work that way. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Let's start where we left off.

Aunt Marie was right. This is my dad and I rescuing a chipmunk from the window well. Talk about hysterical. Just a few short days later the cable guy had two other to save.
What the hell chipmunks! Stay out of my window wells.

That brings us to the 4th. Sent Kate to grandma and grandpa's house for the afternoon so Mommy and Daddy could go play with their friends.





Left the comfort of the Steven's home with their beautiful 150+ year old shade tree and headed to Palatine to catch the fireworks and carnival with the family. I've been going to the Palatine fireworks since we moved here when I was 3 years old. Only missing one year to attend Dan and Alli's wedding.

We ate

Spent time with friends. Dad, S1 and S4

Took pictures.

Talked with the carni workers.
This guy was resting so he could go out dancing later.

Kate enjoyed all the rides.



Jen and I got in on the action too. Kate did great with her first Tilt-A-Whirl ride.

I have about 10 pictures like this.

All trying to get a photo like this.

There was only a little bit of this.

And Grandma was happy to make it all better.


After the 4th life went on as usual. Therapy, doctors, errands, school for Kate. With a highlight being an afternoon trip to the beach with S12 his two beautiful boys and Alli with her two equally fabulous boys.
Poor Kate was quite out numbered.











And I shall leave it here until tomorrow when I will catch you up on all the visitors from this weekend.
Another busy week planned. I'm afraid it's filled with stuff that isn't nearly as fun as this past week. I'm going to have to make sure we do something fun though. Not wasting another moment.

BigDan  – (July 12, 2010 at 7:56 AM)  

Fun pictures! Have some good chipmunk hunting!!!

Post a Comment