Junior Miss

Poor Miss K is feeling a little under the weather today. Just a little cold. She spent the day wiping snot from her beautiful little face and amusing us with her antics.
Tonight as I tucked her into bed she gave me this little gem
"Mommy, people are always looking at me cause I'm so adorable. I am so dang adorable. Right Mom?"

Then there was this morning while I was driving the car.
"Excuse me Mommy?"
"Yes, Katie."
"I'm not going to do this."
"Do what Katie?"
"Be good girl Mommy. I want to be a silly girl instead ok?"


Story time at nap brought out this tidbit.
"Wets read the black book again. Me read it for hundred days."
I have a barely audible sigh.
"Why you say "uuhhh" this good book. You not understand it Mommy?"


She a brilliant, sassy little girl and I couldn't love her more.

Colleen  – (July 23, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

Priceless! I love the use of the word "dang"!!

Jen –   – (July 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

Love it! Where does she get this sassiness from though?? I don't understand :0) Oh kids crack me up----a little humor from work--22 year old male describes his multiple sex partners in the course of a week by stating---"Well it is mating season out there".........

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

I love her!! She is hilarious! I also love that you can document this on the blog because someday these little comments will be forgotten otherwise. :) Just adorable!

Jenn (& Carter, too)

BigDan  – (July 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

You know that I am absolutely in love with katie. She reminds me so much of Danika as she was growing up. By the way... I found out last week that I will be a Grandpa. Danika is pregnant. I am happy beyond belief.

Post a Comment