Witch

Do you ever just get a bad feeling? A feeling like something is going wrong, horribly wrong?
Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets the impending feeling of doom from time to time.
I can't quite escape it today. I had these little moments with it this weekend that I was able to dismiss as a little bit of fear and trepidation that comes with navigating new situations.
But today, I have no good reason to have this "feeling" I have. We're home, life is back to normal, or our version of normal anyways. Kate had school. Scott spent the morning and most of the afternoon resting and I did the usual tasks, groceries, laundry, dishes. So why can't I get rid of this?

There isn't any single item that stands out as a problem. There are a few little things that could easily turn into big things but I feel like I have those things under control.
This feeling does help keep things in perspective. Maybe it's just a reminder to slow down and enjoy those little moments. A reminder to linger a little longer while tucking in Kate.. to call my Grams just to chat for an hour... to postpone doing dishes and watch Scott and Kate hide under the blanket, and best of all a reminder that there is a beach just down the road that needs to see a little more of us.
Hmmm... or maybe I just need more sleep. Yes, that's it more sleep.

*****************************
In unrelated news. Is anyone else having trouble posting comments to the blog? I've heard it's been giving some problems as of late. I've been thinking about using a different comment provider but didn't really have a good reason to make the change, or so I thought. If you are experiencing trouble posting send me a regular email (address on the right side of the screen) so I can try to get a handle on the problem. Muchas Gracias!

Here's a quick share of one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I've got others that will be highlighted this week.

Does this make anyone else think of the "hatch" in Lost?

Colleen  – (July 27, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

Cute pic! Have a good week : )

Anonymous –   – (July 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

Awesome picture! Love it! Sounds like you had a good weekend.

Love ya!
Sere

Kevin  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM)  

LOST! You said Lost. let's hijack the thread here and talk Lost. Finale was wicked cool. Heard there is a 12 min bonus feature on the last season dvd set of Hurley and Ben being island care takers. sweeet. *phew* I digress. Hope your Desmond mood departs soon we all have em.

Post a Comment