Relief

I'm looking for some relief for poor Miss K. She's spent most of the day with her fever between 103 and 104. We had a few moments where it would come down to just under 102 but those would only last for about 20-30 minutes.

For the most part she's been in decent spirits, all things considered. We've watched more TV today than ever before.
I'm sure I didn't rot her brain too much but I don't think the same can be said for mine. I'm sitting here humming the Little Einstein theme song.

What? Some of you don't know the pain and suffering that I'm experiencing in my own head. Well, here you go.


There now you're all looking for relief.

I'm crossing my fingers that the bug that Scott is fighting isn't the same bug that is kicking K's ass. Scott wouldn't handle fevers this high without hospitalization. Lots of hand washing and door knob cleaning going on over here.

Go in peace, loved ones. Go in peace and be well.

Post a Comment