A Day in Photos - Mostly

Who am I kidding I can't shut up. You all know it. I have issues.

Started the morning with some Easter egg dying. No we didn't kill the eggs... well, I guess when I cooked them I did. But it's not really a chicken.... ah, heck never mind.

We colored some dang eggs.

Kate really enjoyed it. In the end every dyed egg had stickers on it, lots and lots of stickers. She may have issues, it's genetic.

Everyone got their hands dirty. Grandma...

Grandpa, Scott

Uncle Justin and Auntie Blue (the tie dye egg master).

Kate was not a happy camper when it was over.

But we had to move on to other things.

Things like Scott's first dinner out.
Hello New China.

Hello society.

Scott was treated like a celebrity. Nancy H. about fell on herself.

Can't tell you how great it felt to have dinner with a few of our AMAZING friends out in world, eating the most delicious chinese food.


There are a few disappointments from today.
1- Apparently I had some camera issues today so 90% of my 115 pictures from today look like shit.
2- I didn't hire a maid, nanny, nurse and chauffeur so I could enjoy a few more GTD (GTD= the most wonderful adult beverage ever in the history of the world - as judged by me).
3- I didn't remember to get out my camera when Scott's Uncle Jim and Aunt Marlene stopped by around lunch time. They brought Kate the cutest Easter basket. (Thanks again Jim and Marlene, K loves her gifts). Sucky photos or not it would have been nice to have some photos.


Looking forward to Easter tomorrow. Wishing all of you a wonderful day, filled with family, love and maybe a few moments of rest.

Anonymous –   – (April 4, 2010 at 7:51 AM)  

I love all your pictures they are great! I completely forgot to take pictures of the kids coloring eggs! I hope you guys have a great Easter.

Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (April 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM)  

Happy Easter Witt Family!!! <3

Post a Comment