Little Cute, Big Gross

Had another trying day with Miss K. Her temp stayed around 100 all day. But she hardly ate or drank anything. Didn't matter what I tried to give her she would say yes and then run away and not eat anything.
Her chief complaint today was her stomach.
Here's a cute but disgusting story for you.
She woke up this morning and told me

"there's soup in my pull-up".

Yep, that's not good and yes, it's exactly what you're thinking. She was gracious as to tell me the same thing after what should have been naptime. Really hoping she wakes up tomorrow and eats or at least drinks something. I'll give her until noon to make up some calories and then I'm taking her to the ER. Enough already.

Scott did successfully get his hair cut. His usual gal was out (we're thinking of you Susie) so he had a substitute. He's looking good with his short hair.

ummm... cutting this short KT is whimpering...feeling like it's going to be a long night...oh now full cry.... Come on baby girl get better already.

Anonymous –   – (April 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Give Kate big hugs from all of us. Hope she gets better soon.
Love yas Sara

Anonymous –   – (April 25, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

I hope she feels better soon & starts eating.

Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (April 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM)  

Hey Brandi, Scott and Kate, I feel your pain. All three of my kids had some weird horrible flu like thing for several weeks with a cough, fever,vomiting, not wanting to eat.... and now I have had it for two weeks. It sucks. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. Take care, Jill

missy dappen  – (April 25, 2010 at 9:18 PM)  

Sending lots of love and warm thoughts out your way. It is a little cute though. She's quite the character. Don't know who she got that from.... :)

Anonymous –   – (April 26, 2010 at 8:27 PM)  

I feel for you Brandi, although I'll never look at soup quite the same way now.Reminds me of when one of the twins Erica was about four,she got up in the middle of the night sick to her stomach and thought she was in the bathroom.Lifted the lid of the toybox and proceeded to puke her guts up.There we were throwing her in the bathtub,washing out the toybox and washing all the toys and dollies.Another of parenthoods gross but funny stories.Wish I could tell you it won't happen again but we both know better.Love Nancy

Post a Comment