How I've Missed Thee

It's been a busy weekend.
LaVerne and Lynn were visiting again. I'm beginning to think they only come here for food.
Decided to go to Outback this time.

Scott ordering is painful typically, add in a recent hospital stay, lots of narcotics and it's worse than childbirth. And let me tell you I still, almost 3 years later, remember every second of my all natural childbirth. Scott ordering is worse.

He finally decided on a steak and lobster.

He very graciously shared with Justin.

Managed to do a little girls only shopping with Mom, Kara, and Lynn before dinner AND after dinner. Giddy, I tell ya I was giddy.

Another visit from L&L at our house this morning and they were back on the road headed home to Iowa.

Scott and K rested while I played with my new favorite toy

I am such a geek. I LOVE this thing. Took 20 minutes to clean all my hardwood floors. Left them spotless. Sigh...I could go on and on singing the praises of this beauty but I'm pretty sure most of you didn't come here for my impression of the late great Billy Mays doing an infomercial.

After playtime with my newest obsession some of the gang headed over for a very impromptu pizza party. Mark, Jay'me, Peyton, Maddie, Dan, Alli, Adam, Ryan, Josh and Brogan some Lou Malnati's pizza and chocolate, strawberry cupcakes. More good times!

As I'm listening to a very congested Miss K snore over the monitor I'm reminded that it may be a rough night round these parts so I should be sleeping while given the chance.

Don't worry kids, a True Story post is forth coming. It's almost complete.

Nick  – (April 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM)  

Scott, considering the menu, has the same look I get when my annual departmental budget planning forms arrive.

Justin and the lobster tail - no doubt who his father is! :>

Nick

Jen –   – (April 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

Glad the weekend was spent with friends and family :0) Yummy eats!

Post a Comment