Just Another Day

Well I'm glad I started working out of my funk. I'm taking Scott to the ER at Rush right now. He's having some chest pain and with his history and known blood clots its better to be safe than sorry.
Just finished filling up with fuel and we're off.
Updates when I can.
Thanks to Alli and my mom for scrambling to help. We would be lost without all of you. Feeling the love already.

jen –   – (April 13, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

praying for you non-stop!!

Kath  – (April 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM)  

Prayers and love are with you!

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM)  

Hang in there brother! Fight this shit!!

Mark

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM)  

In my thoughts and prayers.
Jay'me

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 2:41 PM)  

You know you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Aunt Lynn

Post a Comment