Hanging Out

Chilaxin' in the ER - yeah as if. Scott has had a ton of blood work done, a chest x-ray and is currently getting a CT. Vascular has been by. I could tell that Dr. Ben and Jen have missed us. Yeah, probably not.
Nothing new to report. So I'm blogging about nothing really. My gut instinct is telling me this isn't serious. But with Scott one can never be to sure.

The love, support and friendship are amazing. Scotty feels it. I feel it. Hoping you feel it too.

More when I know something.... well if that's the case I may never blog again.
Goodbye forever cruel blog, goodbye.

jen –   – (April 13, 2010 at 3:21 PM)  

Toes and Fingers crossed it is nothing and you are headed home soon after a visit to Rush :0) How could everyone not miss you the best patients on the planet?

Prayers and Love!

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 4:15 PM)  

Crossing my fingers, Steve's fingers, and Carter's chubby little cocktail weenie fingers that all is fine and well and you will both be home shortly enjoying a cocktail together and snuggling with KT.

Thoughts and prayers and squeezing you both with love!
Jenn

Post a Comment