She's Back!

Sorry kids, it's me again. Stop crying, you big babies.

Thanks for humoring Scott with all the nice comments. He rolled around all day gloating and threatening to take over the blog. Then I reminded him that it took him 2 hours to write the little bit he wrote yesterday. Yeah, we was quiet after that.

So here I am.

The sun was shinning today. And almost like magic I was slightly less twitchy than I had been all week. Hmmm... seasonal depression much?~? Come on spring, I need ya. Added to the sunshine was the fact that for the first day this week I didn't spend 2+ hours on the phone with the insurance company. Decided I needed to take a mental health day before I lost my mind permenantly.

Jay'me and I had a wonderful time last night working until midnight on our "surprise" for tomorrow's sushi night. So much fun. She was the first non-medical person to see Scott's lower leg. She looked pretty disgusted. Hey, Jay'me want to provide a few words for us?

Kate had school today. We met Miss S., the 4th teacher in 6 months. Yes, that's right number 4! Yes, I realize I was just bitching last week about number 3. No, I'm not kidding.
Kate was no worse the wear though and reported having a great time with her friends. Kids are so resiliant, if only us adults were too.

Looking forward to seeing some great friends tomorrow. Thinking I should try to get some rest so I'm ready to tackle taking Scott out of the house.
I'm working on a few blog surprises for the next few weeks. Keep your eyes open for the changes.

Happy Weekend Kids!

Unknown  – (April 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM)  

Hello Hello Hello...Im sorry it has been so long since I have talked to the Witt clan, my life has been insane (not Witt crazy) but crazy none the less. We are in Iowa now visiting Kristins mom again (shes trying to rival Scott with days spent in a hospital were at about a month and a half now). SOOOOO......I think I remember that you live on the way into the city from Iowa so I want to stop by and say hello. Im calling/texting you tonight to get your address. There will be ETOH (Booze for non-hospital terms) and whatever fatty food you requests in hand. I love you guys and you all look amazing in all your recent pictures.

Nate
P.S. I tried to upload pictures of the ring and proposal night but couldnt so ill email them to you

Post a Comment