Lets Do This

Drum roll please.....



and blogger sucks because I can't make the poster large enough. Epic fail.

Well, you get the important parts. Here are the detaily type parts.
* invite your friends, family too. But only if you would leave them in your own home unattended. If your great aunt Gertrude steals the silver at Thanksgiving please leave her at home, I like my silver. Thank you very much.
* as stated on the too small poster the event will be held outside rain or shine.
* there will be a tent
* please bring some chairs, blankets, heck bring your Lazy Boy if it makes your skirt fly up. We just want you to kick back relax and make yourself at home.
* there will be family friendly live music. No dancing girls, at least until after curfew. If you're musically inclined and wish to share your talents with everyone give me a shout and we can clear some stage time for you.
* we'll have burgers, dogs and all the fixin's in sizable quantities. Drinks too.
* there will be open grills for everyone to use. Feel free to bring some other food to share, Or, if your feeling cranky that day, and you just want to make something and hide in a corner and stuff your face alone, you can do that too.
* yes, this is in part to celebrate Kate's birthday and Scott's birthday. There will be crowns involved (don't judge, Scott LOVES crowns) and birthday cake. But please, PLEASE no gifts. The only gift needed in this house is to be surrounded by all the love and support that has gotten us through the last few months.
* can't wait to see everyone.
* would love to hear if your planning on coming. Maybe we can have a contest to see who will travel the farthest.

Hmmm... me thinks that's it. Well, for now anyways.

Let the countdown begin!

Alli –   – (April 21, 2010 at 1:16 AM)  

We're in! We're in! We're in!

Anonymous –   – (April 21, 2010 at 7:07 AM)  

Stevens family In....I'll drive around your neighborhood until I win the travel farthest award. I'll know all your neighbors by name by then... Can I invite them too? :)

Anonymous –   – (April 21, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

OH oh oh... Can I face paint kids ??? Can I, can I, Can I ????
If I could do Balloon shaping I'd do that too.... Anyone Anyone ?
Jay'me

Kath  – (April 21, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

Dan and I plan on being there!! (with food of course!)

Anonymous –   – (April 21, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

We're there!! 353 miles, my entry in the farthest traveller contest (beat that Stevenses!)
Can't wait!!
Saskija S2 & our little Plates

Craig –   – (April 21, 2010 at 3:19 PM)  

hmm...well I would have over 1000 miles but unfortunately i can't make it up that weekend! Damn!! Any chance of moving it a weekend later????

Anonymous –   – (May 1, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Ohhh must check my schedule but would like to come!!! Colton and I at least. 270 miles :0) but I think I got beat by Saskija and fam.

Love ya!
Sere

Post a Comment