Hoppy Easter

So if you're sick of seeing photos from the WWW high tail it outta here now.

Had the camera going in full force with over 120 photos taken, with the camera problems from yesterday corrected.

We had a pretty awesome Easter.
Got Scott out for the 2nd time in 2 days. Yeah we kick ass!
Had brunch with the family in the am.
"Thanks for the help guys! The idea of taking Scott and K out together was making me twitchy. Couldn't have gotten through it without your help."
Got KT home for nap, and I played Easter bunny and hid eggs.
For dinner I made the Jay'me Stevens original crab cakes. Seriously best crab cakes EVER in the history of the world (as judged by me).
Yeah we are stuffed beyond belief.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Before we left the house. KT got to wear her pearl necklace for the first time, she felt like such a big girl.

At brunch.


The whole gang.
I don't think there is a photo of my family all together since Scott and I's wedding in 2003.
My brother Matt, Mom, brother Justin, Sister-in-Law Kara (aka Auntie Blue), Dad and you know the other 3 faces.

KT had a blast playing with her uncles today.





KT hunting Easter eggs. She figured out that the big plastic eggs had Little People toys in them and about died from excitement.

Teaching Papa how to play Nintendo.

*Disclaimer, she never plays Nintendo DS but she saw 2 boys playing them today and was obsessed all night. Gonna have to hide that thing tomorrow*


And this photo has to be one of my favorites of all time. It's not very often that I'm in pictures with Kate. And the few photos I do have with her I don't like for some reason or another. But this one... makes my heart smile.



Sad that the holiday is over. Back to the real world tomorrow. Lots of stuff happening this week. Even more to make happen. Time to put on our game faces and kick some ass.

What did you do this Easter?

PS - The restaurant had a Easter bunny. For the 2nd year in a row KT was OBSESSED. The series of photos are so funny they deserve their own post.

missy dappen  – (April 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM)  

Wooh! First commenter! Beautiful pictures, especially the family ones. And of you and Kate. Even Lorraine can feel the love!

Good holiday on this end- good times with family and friends. Could have done without the hellish commute back, but home now and SOOO ready for bed.

Glad things are going well in the WWW. Scott looks good and I am so happy you guys are getting out and about (in my OT heart, community participation is tops!). Hope this week brings more healing and butt kicking.

Happy Easter to you, Scott, and KT!

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

A child of yours obsessed, surely not. Loved seeing the pictures, don't we all wish that we had more family pictures. So hard to get together and take them though. Glad a good day was had by all. Have to agree though, back to the good old daily grind.

Love and Best Wishes Always,
The Nortons

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2022 at 3:20 PM)  

potty trained girls don't need panties i enjoy seeing their girl slit

Post a Comment