News You May Have Missed

So I was going through some pictures today and realized that there are some things you guys have missed. Can you believe it, there is something I haven't over shared with you?!?!?

I had a naked kid in my kitchen sink and I loved it.


I put kids on my counter, arm them with freshly baked cupcakes a tub of icing and more sprinkles then they can handle and turn them loose.

They seem to like it...

really, really, like it.


Kate is in LOVE with babies.


I'm completely pissed that I screwed up this photo. How great would this have been if only I didn't suck?


Scott and Kate have a new game it's called Hide From The Witch

Go ahead and guess who the witch is.

Who can be offended with those faces behind the blanket.


I'm not sure which of these two photos cause me more worry.
The idea of these two boys being set loose in the world at the same time

or Alli and whatever she's plotting in the photo.



Phew, I'm exhausted. That was a lot in a little bit of time. I feel better having purged my soul again. Thanks for allowing me a safe place.

XOXO,
The Crazy Loon

BigDan  – (August 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

Something tells me that you and Alli will be up to no good sometime soon! Have fun and be careful!!!

Mommy of Two  – (August 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

Big Dan...you've figured me out and we haven't even met! cheers!

Brandi  – (August 13, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

That's my Alli Palli! We always find trouble together. Get back soon Wifey I miss you.

Post a Comment