The Little Things

We tend to think of life as a series of big moments.
Weddings, graduations, house purchases, births, deaths.
I think it's the little things that make up life.
I spent the day surrounded by little things. Little things that make difference.

Without the details we couldn't build.

Without laughter we wouldn't know sorrow. Without loss we couldn't know love.

All of life is about setting a strong foundation. The base that you build on is more important than what you build.

I've been knocked to my core, had my world shattered, watched my life crumble before my eyes.
I've thought "How can I go on?" "How can I move forward?"

The answer is simple... take all the pieces, pick them up and rebuild again.
Brick by brick, laugh by laugh, tear by tear. Put everything together again.

You rise up and do what you have to do to get back to the business of living.

Take time to check your details. Without them you'll fail.

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

Thank you for sharing this. The strength you show in your journey is inspiring...and humbling.

~becoming_untied from photo.board

Post a Comment