Nothing

I'm out of poetic, meaningful, things to say. I've got a bunch of things bouncing around my brain and none of them is particularly nice. The thoughts are not mean per say but they just aren't really helpful.
As Thumper's mama always said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". So I'll be taking her advice tonight.


Happy first birthday Baby Ryan! Thanks for letting us share your special day with you. Sorry I sucked it big time and didn't take a single photo at your party.

BigDan  – (October 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Thinking of you guys. Cooking, too!

Brandi  – (October 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM)  

BigDan, this makes me happier than I can tell you. The thoughts are always appreciated, we really feel the love and if you're cooking that means a visit from you guys soon. Yeah!!

Post a Comment