Version 10.0

I've started about 10 different posts today and I can get any of them to say the things I want to say. I've decided that I'm just going to report the news for today. My thoughts are to scrambled and my heart is to twisted to say anything that might be partially constructive.

After many phone calls and much doin', Scott has his MRI-MRA of his brain scheduled for Wednesday. We'll be doing the test out in the 'burbs to keep the transport to a minimum. It's also because if there is something wrong with Scott's brain (other than the obvious- heehee) Scott will be referred to a neurosurgeon. Anything above the jawline is basically out of the realm for Dr. Jacobs. Dr. Jacobs will, of course, be consulting on everything if needed and any neurosurgeon we would see would be down at Rush.
I'm just hoping nothing is needed. Scott is an odd dude and strange things like this happen.

I guess we'll know more on Wednesday or Thursday. More waiting. I'm so good at it... or not.

I'm going to go look at the prairie grass pictures I had post today. I actually took them Friday and had them scheduled to post at noon today to act as a pick me up for what I thought would probably be a trying Monday. Prairie grass and blue skies make me happy.

What makes you happy?

Colleen  – (October 5, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

I am sorry Brandi and hope the news is positive following the MRI/MRA. It's been rough goings lately for you : (

What makes me happy? Watching my two little ones play together - it just makes me laugh and my heart swells. Today Colin woke up and sat up. He saw Emily on the floor and said "hi" and she gave him a simple hi back but it was so precious to hear as I got dressed for the day.

Here's hoping that you have some happiness today!

Up North Amherdts!  – (October 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

What makes me happy is being able to pop in and see Scott and Kate and you and send my love. I was reading and looking at all the pictures being able to feel close. Then a surprise when I saw Nefarious and see Brandi and Kate on his back! I've never seen anyone on his back! What a wonderful horse he is gong to be.
Will be watching to see what the MRI finds.
Scott feel some hugs coming your way.
Love Glad

missy dappen  – (October 5, 2010 at 9:20 PM)  

Thinking of you guys and hoping the tests turn up nothing or at least something "easy." Praying it's just a little pebble on the road :)

My happiests (yeah, it's a word): laughing till your face hurts with people you're lucky to know, cuddling a warm dog when you wake up and then realizing it's the weekend and you get to stay that way (truthfully, the boyfriend's good and warm too, but he snores and drools :)), and the occasional joke and/or wonderful smile of an elderly person (I get them not only in the hospital but in the community as well).

Sending lots of happy thoughts over to you all the next few days!

Post a Comment