A Sunday Story - by Katherine

There once was a man and a woman. She was a beautiful princess and he a handsome prince. They met in the woods and fell in love. The came home and made dinner.

They ate so much they got hungry and decided to take a nap.

After their nap time, they had a baby. They all snuggled around the television to watch some football.

THE END


Does anyone else think I'm going to have a serious problem when she starts dating?

missy dappen  – (October 24, 2010 at 10:04 PM)  

Eh, when I was a kid, I used to play "killer squirrels." My dollhouse squirrels would attack my Barbies and my brother's GI Joes (yes they dated- would that later explain my early propensity, since outgrown [no pun intended], for men shorter than myself??) in a fight to the death. And I turned out fine. Right? Right?!?!?!

All kidding aside, I think that Kate has a beautiful idea of what a loving relationship should be- boy and girl meet, fall in love, build a household, raise a family, and spend quality snuggle time. Better than the Barbies dancing lewdly or yelling at each other. I think Kate's scenario shows what great role models you and Scott are :)

Hope you guys feel the love sent your way every day!

BigDan  – (October 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM)  

I suggest a 12 gauge, 22 inch barrel tactical shotgun. Make sure the boy knows you have a hole already dug in the back yard. Seriously, I agree with Missy.

Nick  – (October 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Not as long as they ONLY take a nap...

Post a Comment