It's on the way.

Christmas is coming. I'm feeling the holiday spirit full throttle now. Kate and I started listening to Christmas music yesterday in the hopes of inspiring me to get our holiday cards done.
It was successful, well partially. I've got an idea, an image, a project, in my head. I took the first rough layout shots today. I'm hoping it will work, I love being able to take something out of my brain and make it real.

I also got a chance to play on some train tracks today while Kate was in school.



Look for another one of these shots on the other blog tomorrow. But tonight go there and see my new friend Amanda's awesome work.
Seeking out inspiration, every where I go. Where do you look for your inspiration?

BigDan  – (November 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM)  

Love the wheel shot in particular! Hope things are well.

Post a Comment