Stream of Consciousness

I cannot wait to get my Jeep back tomorrow. My pretty red baby is finally coming home. I can't believe it's been a month since the accident. Ready for this to be over with.

I love that when S12 brought over a few slices of his homemade chocolate cake tonight Kate didn't argue with me when I told her she could only have one bite. She didn't argue at all, not a peep. She just very sweetly, with the biggest "I'm a good girl" smile on her face asked if her bite could have "lots of frostin' please Momma?" I'm so proud of her negotiating skills. Nothing compares to the way she plays Grandma though. Remember this?

Kate has her first "kid" (non-family) birthday party on Saturday. I can't wait for it. She's growing up so fast. Her first bowling adventure. Don't worry, I'll have plenty of photos, you'll all feel like you're right there with me. I'm obnoxious like that.

We're working on getting some tickets for the Circus on Sunday. I'm really hoping Scott has the strength to go. It's been a long week already and if tonight is any indicator it doesn't look good. Go away upper respiratory infection, you've worn out your welcome.

My need for my happy place goes unquenched. I simply have to make it happen next week.

I love how this photo looks like it is processed using selective coloring. When it's shot in full color with absolutely no adjustments.

Chicago has such beautiful skies.

I'm just realizing that I never ate dinner. Well, unless chocolate cake counts. No wonder I'm not hungry. Better set the alarm back an extra half hour. Somebody is going to need a little more cardio.

Post a Comment