Poll time

While we wait for the arrival of BigDan and Kathy so we can devour our delicious Happy Joes taco pizza, I thought it was the perfect time to pose to you Scott's big question.

Before I go on, I'm sorry husband for not getting a picture of you earlier in the day. Working with the horrible light in our house is not helping this picture of you. Please forgive me.

Here's a picture of Scott taken just moments ago. Imagine it to be a good picture with sunshine and something more beautiful than a door jam behind his head.

Nice huh?

Now look at this picture of Scott taken on the 9th of November, a few short weeks ago.



Scott's big question for all of you is....
To beard or not to beard?

So give us your votes. Scruff, no scruff. This is important stuff kids.

So everyone reading this please vote. You can do it anonymously in the comments below, it will only take a moment and you won't have to fill out any information. Just simply say beard or no beard.

When you're done with that go here
and check out what I did yesterday.

The time has come for me to stuff my face. See you on the flip side kids.

missy dappen  – (November 23, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

Oh man! The pressure! My vote falls in between- I'm thinking goatee, maybe with a mustache? Get rid of the cheek hair. Though that may take a lot of manscaping- not sure if Scott's ready for that kind of commitment :) Most guys I know who have tried it have hung their hats after about a week- too hard to keep it symmetrical.

I'm excited to hear the final decision...

Oh, and how thankful am I that both you guys and we got to enjoy Big Dan and Kathy today (I assumed they had the day off). I always feel better with them around, as I know you guys do, too. Hope it was a great night!

Happy Holidays, Witts!

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM)  

sam..... no beard
aunt debbie.... no beard
uncle dean.... whatever scott wants!

Sere  – (November 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

Scruff for sure! But then I'm partial to scruff :).

Colleen  – (November 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

I think he looks good with the beard!

Saskija  – (November 24, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

I'm voting for stuff, but I, like Sere, am partial to stuff.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Scott  – (November 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

Scruffy baby! Then I'll dress like Scooby and you can be Shaggy and we'll enjoy some Scooby Snacks together...just saying.

Anonymous –   – (November 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

scruff, scruff, scruff, scruff!!!! <3

Anonymous –   – (November 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

light up the beard!!!

Post a Comment