Where you been?

Mojo, where have you been? Why did you leave me?

Alone...

abandoned...

Swinging solo.

I've missed you terribly mojo. I'm so glad you have finally returned.

Us Witt girls, we don't let a little rain stop us. We run out and play in it.

Stomping in puddles,

and playing with the leaves.

No rain, tornado warnings, or common sense can stop us from going where we need to go.


My advice to all of you that might be searching for your mojo...

Stop and reflect on what's behind you. The storms you have weathered already, have prepared you for whatever may lay ahead.



Scott's big question will have to wait until tomorrow. He wanted a little more prep-time. Pretentious bitch.
Oh and tomorrow (Tuesday) around 6pm check out the other blog for the best photo from my mojo finding mission. It's sick.

Colleen  – (November 23, 2010 at 7:51 AM)  

Gorgeous pictures Brandi. My girl has the very same raincoat.

Jen –   – (November 23, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Happy Joe's Taco Pizza----yummmm!

Post a Comment