And I'm spent.

It was my turn on the other blog. Making the post today about killed me. I haven't figured out how to talk about Scott. Is he my husband, my late husband, my... I don't freaking know. How the hell am I supposed to know that? That's something you start thinking about when you're in your 60's or 70's. You don't think about that in your 30's. You just don't.

Sorry, end rant.

I had another moment today where I didn't know what to do or what to say.

Kate wants to know who plays every song on the radio and she wants to know what the song says. She stumped me on Captain Jack. Go ahead and pitch me your best, kid friendly, meanings for Captain Jack.

Time for this mama to play Easter Bunny. We won't go into the bitter, angry feelings I have right now about having to do this alone. Nor will we go into the bitter, angry, feelings I have that Kate will not remember a single Easter with her father. Nope, not talking about it. Not now at least. Time to swallow it and give Kate a wonderful, fun, loving Easter. She deserves it and so does Scott.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. We will.

Jen  – (April 23, 2011 at 9:59 PM)  

Thinking about you!! You have every right to feel the feelings that you feel and vent. You are still one of the strongest people I know!! I know Kate will have an amazing and fun Easter because of you! Happy Easter to you and Kate!

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM)  

Dear Brandi, Thinking of you always. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Know that you have lots of people praying for you. Love you always-Alison

Post a Comment