I gots me...

some pink, blue, yellow and green fingernails. I bet you can't guess what I did today.


Oh wait, it's the time of year where grown people boil eggs, soak them in colored dyes, decorate them with stickers and say it's all for the kids.

Hello Easter eggs!

Grandma, Papa, Kate and I gathered around my parents properly covered dining room table and went to town.

I found the neatest thing this year. Little baby paint rollers for the egg dye.

Super fun to use but a little messy.

I'm a purist though so we had traditional colors too.

Every year I stare longingly at the Martha Stewart magazine and fantasize about having the skill, time and artistic talent to create a true masterpiece.
Instead, we end up with things like this.

Thanks Papa for keeping it real.

I'm already dreading Sunday morning. Scott's physical absence is almost unbearable.

Colleen  – (April 23, 2011 at 8:22 AM)  

Looks like you guys had fun. We are doing ours today. Will be thinking of you guys tomorrow and hope you have a nice Easter with sweet memories of your Scott.

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM)  

We bought the roller egg kit too!! We did it yesterday & it was so nice without the mess. I just wish they would give you a little more coloring.


Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2011 at 8:48 PM)  

Happy Easter Brandi and Kate :)

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2022 at 4:13 PM)  

i would love kate to give me the "eat me" one, it would be a pleasure to get hernaked and eat her

Post a Comment