Quiz Time

We haven't had a contest here in a long time. I've got about 1.2million photos to process tonight so instead of my usual mindless driveling I'm going to post a picture with a caption. Your job is to tell me what movie the line is from. The first person to correctly answer the quiz will win a yet to be determined but wonderful contest prize.
To make this fair I will ban my immediate family from answering. This is a very famous quote in our family and I don't want it spoiled by my brothers.
Hear that Brothers, no spoiling.

So, here's the photo.


And the movie line that inspired the happy little monkey sitting on the dashboard of my parents mini-van...
"Did you bring me a monkey Steve?"

Ready, set, guess....
One guess per person. Don't make me get out my glasses, put my hair in a bun and give you the stern librarian look.

We're home. Kate was asleep about 5 seconds after she went to bed. And now, I'm going to one of my happy places... photo processing land.

Adios! Happy guessing.

Anonymous –   – (April 11, 2011 at 8:44 PM)  

She finally has a contest I can win and then she forbids me from entering. Love, The Momma

Chrystal  – (April 11, 2011 at 8:49 PM)  

Hey Steve, did ya bring me any pizza Steve?

Multiplicity.

Are you telling us you need more of you to edit all your pics so we should clone you?

missy dappen  – (April 11, 2011 at 9:12 PM)  

I had to google the movie quote, so I won't venture a guess, but you know I have to comment on a monkey photo! Bongo continues to watch over the clinic and keep the patients (and therapists!) safe. I actually have a pic to send to you that I took over the weekend specifically for you guys. Will try in the next day or two. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Jen  – (April 11, 2011 at 9:26 PM)  

Multiplicity!!! Too funny!

Anonymous –   – (April 12, 2011 at 6:51 AM)  

Porkys???

Mark

Post a Comment