F you Blues Clues


Who would think that this could possibly make me burst into tears?

Sitting and watching the end of Blues Clues tonight I noticed that at the end of the song they sing "thank you" and do the sign for thank you at the same time. Thirty long nights ago, Scott couldn't speak the words thank you so he just kept motioning until I figured out he was trying to sign it to me.
Now, kids shows can reduce me to tears. As we inch ever closer to the 30 day mark, I'm finding that my feelings are sitting awfully close to the surface. Not that they have been buried too far down.
Sometimes I just need to say it.... FUCK.

Anonymous –   – (April 14, 2011 at 6:12 AM)  

A little swearing n crying is good for the soul. A cleansing if u will.
Sara

Nicole  – (April 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM)  

agreed. every now and then it's good to let a few expletives fly. Whatever it takes. love and hugs.

Chrystal  – (April 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM)  

cursing is good sometimes. (((HUGS)) This Poem helped me a lot after my grandmother who raised me died this January.

God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not to be
so he put his arms around you
and whispered,
"Come to Me"

With tearful eyes we watched you
and saw you pass away
and although we love you dearly
we could not make you stay.

A Golden heart stopped beating
hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best

Anonymous –   – (April 14, 2011 at 7:40 PM)  

((hugs)) r9

Anonymous –   – (April 15, 2011 at 3:50 PM)  

(((hugs)))

Post a Comment