And Me Without My Camera

KT and I visited Scott today. Got down there just in time for Scott's PT and OT.
KT was quite helpful in PT.



"You can do it Daddy"

"Go Daddy"


Then we moved into OT. Scott got to practice his shirt on shirt off capabilities.
This pretty little number was the only thing around.

Lets get a closer look at those sparkles. Super hot Scotty, super hot.


We had lots of fun on our visit. KT went home with the Grandparents for nap time while I stayed behind to spend some time with Scotty and do his dressing changes and such.
I was at my parents in time to get K up from her nap. It's probably a good thing I got there before they could corrupt her any further. Turns out in my absence my father and brother have taught K a few new tricks.

Here is K eating the Parmesan cheese out of Papa's hand at dinner. Papa makes a little bowl with his hand, K fills it with cheese and then proceeds to eat the cheese out of his hand.



I'm not going to tell you what Uncle Justin is responsible for teaching her but I'll give you a little clue... it starts with the steal your nose game and lets just say Uncle taught K what happens when you eat something. Golly gee Uncle Justin, you're the bestest ever.

We had a pretty good day and are looking forward to spending more time together as a family tomorrow.
Sending more get well wishes to our dear friends the Donahue's. Both boys now have RSV and poor little Ryan is only 3 months old. Hoping they get some rest soon.
All the illness I've seen in the past month and nothing, absolutely nothing is worse than kids, babies, being ill. It breaks my heart.
Be strong Alli, sleep every possible second the boys let you.

Jen and S4 –   – (February 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

When do we get to babysit KT to teach her some fun tricks?!?

Scott keep up the good work!!

Enjoy Sunday!!

Alli –   – (February 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

Scott, Dan wants me to bedazzel all his clothes now! Lookin' good.
Thanks for your well wishes, we certainly need them, but we're doing just fine...it helps to have both of us around.
Love you guys and can't wait for more good news.

Post a Comment