You guys and all your comments are really helping me stay sane this morning. That and having Kathy and Big Dan around.
Scott's leg looks suck ass today. The black sores are really gross (like new really gross), his thigh incision has a new hematoma going on and his PIKK line is causing some trouble.
Were waiting for Dr Young to come take a look and Scott has an ultrasound ordered for some time today to assess the PIKK line issues.

He was doing so well.
Don't get me wrong, he's still doing well but the little things like this get frustrating to manage and we'll probably miss most of our therapy sessions today. I'm just hoping that none of these issues is serious enough to warrant a transfer back to the main hospital. I don't feel like it does but I'd always rather err on the side of caution when it comes to Scott health.

Oh and I forgot to list the hard mass thing on his foot near his ankle.
Good times, good times.

I'll distract myself with plans for the huge KT birthday, Scott birthday, Scott's home party I'm planning for late May. You're all invited of course.

And of course your comments. Somebody give me something good while we wait for vascular.

Oh and I can't get spell check to work please forgive me.

Brandi  – (February 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

Dr. N says its all good in the hood. At least for the leg.

Jen –   – (February 2, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

OK!!! Remember you said that the doctors, who are very smart and know their stuff, said "it has to get worse before it can get better!" Maybe this is what they were talking about!

Scott looked amazing this weekend and things will pick up from here!!

Plan away sistah on those parties--we are all going to need them come May :0)

Love ya

Craig –   – (February 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

Let me know when the Par-Tay is and hoepfully I can make it!!
Craig

Anonymous –   – (February 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

Someone say party? I better get planning the drinks... vodka, beer, bourbon, scotch, gin, tequila, captain josh, ahahahaha

Mark

Anonymous –   – (February 2, 2010 at 1:15 PM)  

yay! a party!!! All great things to celebrate! Glad to hear about your update with Dr. N...hopefully there will be some pt/ot today. Stay warm, strong, and Brandi, drive safely, the roads suck.

Anonymous –   – (February 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM)  

I absolutely love reading this blog!! I check it all the time...maybe even more than my facebook :) I hope Scott is feeling better and I'll keep praying for all of you.

Anonymous –   – (February 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM)  

I love cake

S4

Jen –   – (February 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM)  

S4 may love cake but as we learned this weekend he DOES NOT SHARE!!!!!

BigDan  – (February 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM)  

Hey... what's a little PICC line problem when you stand for a minute thirty? Scott, I think we send Brandi and Kath to the Valentine Ball and you and I go to a bourbon tasting and forget we are really serious about these two women...Deal?

missy dappen  – (February 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM)  

Hey Brandi! I thought of a couple of others things that are good despite how much work they require: kids. and rehab :)

Keep up the good work, Scott, and we'll keep fighting over ya. Cat fights!

Post a Comment