True Stories From Rush - I couldn't make this stuff up 2

Location - Atrium waiting area outside of Au Bon Pain (ABP)
Time - late afternoon

There is a jewelry display set up and I'm strolling around it looking at all the pretties that I should own. I have already noticed this lady. She is mid 40's, sporting a really bad dye job (seriously people nobody believes your blonde when your eyebrows are black and you have a mustache). She got that I've been crying all day face and a Juicy Couture sweatsuit that is black and gold velour and probably 4 sizes to small.
I've noticed her because the word Juicy scrolled across her ass looks so distorted that I was considering getting my eyes checked until I realized it was just the obscene amount of strain the gold stitching was under was pulling the letters in strange ways.
As I wander around the table I see her jump up from the chair she just sat in as she yells "then I want one of those inductions". My first thought - You're not pregnant your just need to buy clothes that fit.
This peeks my curiosity so I listen a little harder (hey, I was bored and she was yelling). She goes back and forth with someone on the phone
"I'm not going to let them do this. She deserves better. She's worked so hard." Finally she must start speaking to someone else on the phone and she says, and I quote kids,
"I want an induction" pause "Well and injunction then. They can't take her boobs. She's worked so hard to get them. It's not easy dancing on that stage you know. I can't let them take her boobs. I won't let them do it"

As you can imagine I'm now laughing so hard that I had to quickly make my escape so as to not completely laugh in her face.

That my friends is a true story from the halls of RUSH.

Craig –   – (February 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

I agree...they CAN'T TAKE HER BOOBS!! I'm sure she is full of talent and grace and foreclosing on her boobs would take that away from her!
Let's hear it for all of those who really need a break...sheesh...what a joke! Hilarious though, Brandi!!

Unknown  – (February 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM)  

Yeup I am soooo proud of where I work.

Jen –   – (February 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

How can you expect people to earn a living and feed their kids if you take their boobs?!?!?

I am starting to think life is boring out in the burbs and you and ole S1 head into the big city for some entertainment at Rush! You should carry around a concealed camera and let it roll because you could have the new hit reality show!!

Glad Wednesday is going well!

Love ya
Jen

Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM)  

funny thing is I see that lady everyday.. wait.. there must be clones of her in the train station!! Juicy everywhere.. none of it fits.. Someone told them they looked good at one point. Who on earth walks out in public to display that?
now I agree.. save the boobs. They are the lifeblood of a "dancer" and lets face it.. they're just plain fun..

Mark

Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM)  

Oh My God, Scott!!! I am the biggest PUTZ God almighty has ever created! So many nights we sat here trying to figure out how to send a another message. I'll spare the details since you'll probably sit there and wonder how I got my key to work in the front door of the business. Enough!!!

Tonite I am bit agitated tapping my foot...arms crossed and wondering when your gonna get that lil bony ARSE back to work....??? Humpffff...

Well as you might imagine...Wally hair challenged bear and I are slugging it out in the trenches day to day...Good thing we're both neurotic about peddling doors & hardware! (Is this what we have become at our age?) Smiling! Wondering if there is a 12 step program for it....? Oh Dear Lord...

Now Seriously Scott...Your a Good Man and we miss you. I am delighted that you are surrounded by all the love I see from your friends and family....(Does Brandi know how many hotties are sending you messages?...) Oh nevermind...sure she does!!! Smiling here (YOU DOG!)

Well time to run now...It's our 1 year anniversary today without bloodshed! (A trip to Fannie Mae for chocolates and a pizza for dinner...Woo-Hoo!)

As always....Our love, prayers and patient expectation to await your arrival back into your day to day stuff....

Our Best Wishes Scott....Paul and Jackie

Post a Comment