Monday Again



Scott obviously doesn't think very highly of Mondays.

Poor Scott got worked to the bone today. He's such a super trooper. He walked over 5' (I'm guessing closer to 8' but I could be wrong) today using his walker. He did lots of standing and lots of steps. Working so hard that PT Nate knew he had finally completely exhausted Scott because for the first time Scott sat there and couldn't say a word.
Can you all imagine Scott so tired he can't say a word? Yeah I couldn't either.

We did see our vascular boys. It was great to see them as always. They really help me understand what's going on, what to expect and give me tools to make things better.
Scott didn't dig there action quite as much. They did a dressing change on Scott's disgusting (it needed an upgrade from yucky) calf. Dressing changes there are now extremely, extremely painful for Scott. I tried to remind him that the pain was a good sign, if looks could kill you all would be planning my funeral.
Some changes in protocol for handling the healing, or non-healing as the case may be. They are still pretty happy all things considered.

Moving ahead one teeny tiny step at a time.

Jen –   – (February 16, 2010 at 9:03 AM)  

Looks like Scott had a case of the Mondays!!

Great news and let's go Tuesday! I know I have a case of the Tuesdays. After another round of f**&*(ing snow all day yesterday and more today I am ready for winter to be done.

Awesome news on the PT front and glad the news is positive for Brandi on the wrapping, etc. And Scott pain only makes you stronger and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger :0)

Kick some arse today in PT and OT!

Love you!

Craig –   – (February 16, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

Diggin the Do! I definitely think you should keep the new look!!
Keep up all the hard work, Scotty!
Craig

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

Wow Scott,no wonder "The Wolfman" movie didn't get good reviews.Benicio Del Toro has nothing on you.Hollywood could be the next step so keep up the good work.5 feet is my exact height and if you walk 8 feet you'll almost be at my width.I say go for it.Best wishes and prayers Nancy and Gary

Post a Comment