Why So Blue?

When Scott has his leg elevated (up on a bed) for more than a couple hours his baby toe turns blue.
Don't worry this is as ugly as the pictures get. I don't want anyone tossing their Cheerios.
It's hard to capture in photo but it's quite blue and cold compared to the other toes.

Then we get him up.

Get him moving

Make him stand up and face the world.


And at the end of the day his entire body is exhausted but the toe it's not so blue.

Jen –   – (February 17, 2010 at 9:45 PM)  

The toe is homesick and wants to be outta Rush!!

Awesome job today!!!

Love Jen

Kevin  – (February 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM)  

OK you keep fixing that toe, we'll put the teeth cleaning on hold. Keep up the hard work buddy. Myself and the office are behind you. Thanks for the blog info, B.
Take care,
Kevin

Anonymous –   – (February 18, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

Hi Scott!

I (we) just wanted to say Hi..

We wondered if you might like company and when it might be good for you. If you need some space I'll understand, but maybe you'd enjoy a brief visit soon. I'm not sure how to communicate here so the whole world doesn't know my contact info, but as I said last time....Brandi could call me at the office and I'll give her my info...etc..

Well anyway...King Rootin Tootin is rootin for you, Brandi and Miss Munchkin......

My best wishes Scott...Paul

Anonymous –   – (February 20, 2010 at 2:10 PM)  

Ok Scott, What do I have to do for some beads?
I agree ~ That little piggy wants to go WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME.
I'm really ready to come back down for a jam session in your room. Sushi was pretty good too. I know the boys are stocking up the fresh fish for a fry AT HOME.... and that will be pretty awesome too. I may have to make HM soft pretzels for that ?????
Missing you and always thinking about you.
Smooshy squeezey hugs and a big Ol' kiss,
Jay'me

Kath  – (February 20, 2010 at 9:11 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath  – (February 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM)  

Hey, in the second picture you can see the Sears Tower (I know, Willis Tower) above Scott's toes! Great photography Brandi!

Post a Comment