Fat and Happy

I'm in to much of a happy food coma tonight to do a full and proper (I abused my Nikon today) report.
Instead I'll let you peruse the menus from the fantastic restaurants Scott and I had food from today.

Lunch - provided by Kathy on her day off no less. Sainthood I tell ya.
www.hotdougs.com
Scott had -
The Game of the Week
The Mountain Man Sausage (a damn tasty combination of Venison, Elk, Antelope and Buffalo) with Bacon-Garlic Mayonnaise and Smoked Gouda Cheese


I had the single best bratwurst ever.
The Paul Kelly
Bratwurst: Soaked in Beer – sort of like Paul


Then came dinner. Dinner was provided by Tom, Ann and Andrew you remember him right?


The Simpsons' brought food from Rick Bayless' new restaurant called Xoco.
http://www.rickbayless.com/restaurants/xoco.html

Of all the delicious food they brought this made me want to melt.
Pepito: Braised Tallgrass shortribs, caramelized onion, artisan Jack cheese, black beans, pickled jalapenos


Scott and I managed to not eat anything from the hospital all day. Well, I had a coffee from ABP but that's not real food.

So full, so happy, so grateful, so sleepy.

Thanks to all of our wonderful friends for spoiling us.

Craig –   – (February 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

I'm hungry...

Alli –   – (February 4, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

drooling over here...

Jen –   – (February 4, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

So I spaced texting you the best story ever--this may top the true stories from Rush--patient of mines sister's house was raided by DEA, police, marajuana enforcement, etc....and here is the best part of it she was at some point a hostess for those true romance sex toy parties---so along with 25 marajuana plants they found 3 bins full of various sex toys!!! I'd love to see and hear what the various law agencies had to say!!

Post a Comment