Scott Walks and KT Dances

uploaded some video to You Tube for your viewing pleasure.

The quality sucks. My phone can solve world hunger but it takes crappy photos along the way.

I really wish you could hear the song (Credence Clearwater Revival) that KT is dancing to at the bowling alley but.... it's still hysterical.

http://www.youtube.com/werewitty

Also, on the link is the Sushi Night Jam Session and some older videos of KT.

Starting off Monday with some PT and OT waiting on vascular to come pay us a visit. Scott's crappy leg is looking crappier yet again and starting this morning Scott's baby toe is blue. Monday's are always such a pleasure.

Not going to stop us. Keep pushing, we've got some big plans for this summer kick off party.
Thinking about maybe Memorial Day weekend. Thoughts, objections, votes.....

Unknown  – (February 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM)  

Hello Witt family. I hope your all doing well. I'm working a night shift tonight but im hoping to stop by on my way home tomorrow morning. Have a great day today and I'll try and call sometime tonight to make sure the morning works for you.

Anonymous –   – (February 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  

Did someone say party? Memorial Day? You know I can't say no to a party!! Jay'me will have to make some of her famous cajun crawfish from the bayou. It used to be a Memorial Day staple so we'll have to bring it back for this party. I hope to get in there this week to say hello. Today I'm home sick again... great fever fun weekend for me. Scott, light up the jackson today!!

Mark

Jen –   – (February 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

Glad today is going well! Hope only good news comes from today's visit from vascular!

miss you guys!

love jen

Alli –   – (February 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM)  

Bring on the PARTY!!! Memorial day means shots of tequila, for Brandi and me! I would be happy to supply some other tasty treats as well, maybe a nice tossed salad???
Great work Scott, I am loving all of the pictures showing your perseverance and dedication. You have such drive, determination, and will. Such incredible qualities to have and even more impressive that you have them even during the rough patches. Hope that the PT and OT are kickin' your butt so that we can get a game night going when you get home.
We miss you tons.
Alli
p.s. Yesterday in the car, Adam looked at me in the rear view mirror and asked for knuckles...I must have done it wrong because he said "no! Uncle Scott knuckles!" Get home so you can give my kid his desperately needed exploding knuckles.
Love you guys!

Post a Comment