Silent Sunday

Dear Blogger,
Suck it.
On Sunday night I want to just post a cute picture of my husband and our only child and go to sleep. I do not have the energy to try 1000 times to download the previously mentioned picture just to have you give me some lame ass error message.
Play nice with me Blogger, I can get very mean when I'm pissy.

Thank you.
Mama Witt


So since, I have no ability to share photos right now I'll post a small update.

Scott had a restful day. No PT or OT. Bonnie came up for a visit and went on a walk with us. We took a journey over to the main hospital to visit the gift shop and get me an ABP lunch. Scott got his Valentines Day shopping finished at the gift shop. Thanks for helping us out Bonnie!

Scott rested until my family arrived with a Super Bowl spread. We stuffed our faces and watched part of the game. I successfully manged to not see one single play of the entire game. It was awesome.
GO SAINTS!


Lots of hard work coming up this week. I'm hoping to get some answers on why Scott's blood pressure and temperature get nutty every night. His BP was something like 138/42 tonight. It's been doing this the last couple days and it's bothering me. I'm sure there is an easy answer I just don't know it.

So there you have it, my tired ramblings because Blogger sucks it.

Hoping for a healing week for all the "sickies" in our lives.

Up North Amherdts!  – (February 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM)  

Hi Scott, Brandi and Kate,
Just checking in to make everything going along OK. Scott your looking much much better.
Josh was up for the weekend. I was so nice to have him and Brogan here.
Love to you all- keep up the good work.
Gladys and Gang

Anonymous –   – (February 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

Hi Guys!

Glad to hear everything is still going smoothly. How bout them Saints? Glad to hear you had a Super Bowl party too. Hope to stop by today with those Jenkins cd's!! This being busy at work thing is getting old!! :)

Mark

Jen –   – (February 8, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

Hey!!!

It was great texting and chatting with you last night!!! It was an amazing super bowl and living in Indy--the most fair weathered fan city ever---there is a quiet today yet it is entertaining!! The sports announcers here right away began to relive how they beat the Bears in the Super Bowl!! Craziness!!

We are geared up for visits this weekend and have a set plan for treats for Saturday and Sunday so do those extra squats and stands to burn calories!! Because as you know when S4 and I come with treats they are in the 3000+ catagory!!

Love you guys!!

Jen

Post a Comment