No Holiday For My Valentine

Scotty worked his butt off in PT today.



8 steps -


Look at him go!


Kate entertained the masses with her antics.


The "masses"
My mom's elbow (the rest of her was there it just wasn't photographed), Uncle Dean, Aunt Debbie and Aunt Lynn.


Uncle LaVerne - I'm not sure who the child was in this photo.



And in the end, Scotty enjoyed a few sweet treats.
Jen and S4 brought cupcakes.


The infamous Bonnie came for her Sunday visit.


Kate and I made cookies.


This doesn't include pictures of the homemade chocolate cake that Aunt Debbie brought all the way from Iowa, or the sweet treats from a family favorite bakery in my hometown of Ottumwa.

Scotty boy is pretty spoiled. He deserves it.

In general a very nice Valentine's Day.

A few problems to handle tomorrow. But those will keep until then.

Hoping all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Anonymous –   – (February 14, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

WOW!!!! I heard my mother brought cake and guess what.....she left none here for us for valentine's. Sounds as tho me her n Scott will have to have a talk about this. Although a min on my lips means a life time on my hips so maybe I should be thanking Scott. I am undecided on this, i'll get back to ya on it. lol
Happy Valentine's all around. Sara

Anonymous –   – (August 25, 2022 at 2:02 PM)  

i can see the outline of her lovelycunt i want her

Post a Comment