Bio Glue

Scott's leg is filled with Bio-Glue. I haven't yet Googled but I'm told it's pretty bad ass.

Surgery went not so well. Scott's femoral artery disintegrated in Dr. Jacobs hands. There was no hope of saving it. They tied it off. The femoral artery is the main supply (and in Scott's case the only supply) of blood to the leg and foot.
Things didn't look good. We've learned to never count out Scott - we don't know what he's capable of.
Please, Scott is having a really hard time fighting, I need all of you to send a message. Even if we don't know you directly I need you all to help me raise Scott out of this and give him reasons to keep fighting.

I have to add a special shout out to Ann S. The girl came over, got my keys, took my car filled it with gas, came back and has put up with me and my non-stop talking. Oh and let's not forget the fantastic dinner she brought over. Such amazing friends we have.

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:06 PM)  

I'm praying for you Scott & Brandi. You need to get better quick so we can have our 8th grade reunion!! Keep fighting. Tiffanie (Popp) Masco

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:08 PM)  

Keep on fighting! There's a big slice of pizza with your name on it.

S4

Jen –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Scott

Love you! My day was not the same without a visit to you and you to make me laugh!!!

Listening to Two Step :o)

Love ya
Jen

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

Bio glue? this is interesting, will be googling my self.

Awwww the door just opened n Brent arrived home with the kids. Him n Bub were picking sissy up from driver's ed. SCARY I know rite? She is almost done n will be recieving her school permit soon. AAAHHHHH!

Steph is now informing Brent that Katie is not a baby or a she or a it, her name is Katie. this one is too funny wish this had sound.

brandon is just taking it all in. more like zoned out. he wrestles tomorrow night so he is already focusing.

Where is Matt when i need his editing abilities. Your friends probably think your kin from iowa are rednecks. lol well some of are i guess. lol

Sending lots of love and hugs. Keep fightin Scott we are all here. Love you guys

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM)  

Brandie and Scott Aunt lynn and Uncle laverne do not have internet but wanted to send a message via Mom (Debbie) via me (sara). lol You know us Reese's nothin is done simple.

Message: Sending all of our love and our prayers r with you. Love you all! Aunt Lynn, Uncle Laverne, Tracy and family, Jennifer and family.



Uncle Laverene did not ask for this to be included but in Uncle Laverene style...... This message will self destruct.

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM)  

Keep fighting Scotty...when you get out I'm going to come up and get you a big F**king classic you crazy son of a b*tch!
ahahaha...you'll know what i'm talking about!!
Craig

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:29 PM)  

Message 2 via (Sara) from Aunt Debbie n Uncle Dean....
Message: We r thinking of you and sending all our love and hugs. If there is anything we can do even from here don't hesitate. We love you all!

Nick  – (January 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

I'm pulling for you, Scott - doing the serious prayer-thing for you, Brandi, Katie, Sherri, Kirby...well, all y'all. You are not alone. Clearly, you are so very much loved by many.
Reve Nick

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

Today was my first day back watching the little munckins. I usually don't need a nap before going to work but today I did. Just woke up and wanted to send all the power your way that I might have. I know "HOT AIR" doesn't count!!

I am going to go to work with the advice Talise gave me this evening--watch were your going!

This message is also from Uncle Ron. Hopes and prayers.

Love you much
Auntie Rie and Uncle Ron

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM)  

well as most know i have a slight difference in outlook than most and at times viewed as a touch offensive(being nice to myself) but i actually think the best of scott, he's been slapped with so much and has remained strong and prevailed over so much that most people would have given up. it says something incredible about his frame of mind and determination which is why so many respect you. plus anyone who likes transformers has to be cool....keep your spirits up leg or no leg you have 2 arms to hold your girls which is all the reason to keep going fight hard and prevail once more.....



Brent (formerly known as anonymous)

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

Hi Scott, Brandi

I've been religiously following the blog, and updating everyone at home in the goings-on. We're really hoping and praying for you guys! I know Scott's been fighting hard, and I know he can keep going for you Brandi, and Kate, and all the rest of the family. Brandi, you're doing an incredible job keeping things together as well. I wish I had even half your strength and courage.

Love you guys!

Ellie, et al

Kath  – (January 11, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

Keep fighting Scott! You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly! Brandi....keep up the awesome job you are doing! You are amazing!

Post a Comment