Quickest of the Quick

I want to spend what little time I have left before I pass out sitting up working on the "introductory" post. I'm starting to get a lot of the "So what's wrong with Scott?" questions.

So here's the down and dirty for the day.
Scott is doing well. We've got both pulses back in his foot. He's got what appears to be better mobility in it (which is tiny movements in the toes). Scott spent another day with Nate and Brett - you boys sick of us yet?. I went down in the am and left around lunch time.
Mark came by for a visit so I snuck out and made a guest star appearance at the downtown office. I grabbed a quick lunch and headed to mom and dad's to be able to wake Kate up from her nap. Kate was beyond excited. Then Kate and I rebalanced Target's bottom line with a much needed shopping trip. Home for dinner, a visit from a caring neighbor with his babysitter daughter and finally bedtime.

Discussing moving Scott back up to 8 tomorrow or Thursday. Other than that, we're just coasting along.

Thanks to all of you that supported me up this morning. It sure felt good to get all that crap off my chest. It's nice to know you won't hate me if I need to do that again.

That's all for now I would hate to use up all my good verbage.

Hugs, kisses, rainbows, and puppy dog tails.

Jen –   – (January 19, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

I love you! Glad today had brighter skies and rainbows for both you and Scott and of course Target! Retail therapy is best!!

Love
Jen

Mark Stevens –   – (January 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM)  

Awsome 2 pulses ! I bet you feel like you're on the worlds slowest room to room tour of the hospital. Not quite Bar hoping but I hear the cocktails are very strong. I wonder if you'll have a new suggestion for post pregnant Alli when we have the "All the Drinks You've Missed Before" party.
Rest up, Gain srenghth, See you soon,
Lots of Love - the new "LOL"
Jay'me

Post a Comment