Looney Tunes

Scott came out of anesthesia a little looney. He's very confused. He knows all the important information but he's disturbed. Of course they are watching him closely but the general consensus is that it's from all the anesthesia meds in the last 3 days paired with his blood loss.
He told me he forgot he was in surgery and when they brought him out he though that he was at a Christmas party and all the things (pumps, iv's, oxygen, vital tram) on the bed were presents. He said he thought they were opening his gifts and taking them.
Those must be some drugs they give back there.

His pressures are good, still no tone (pulse) in the foot, heart rate is good, no crazy bleeding, all in all not bad - considering.

I've got him listening to his IPOD trying to chill. Ok, now he's drumming all over everything he can reach. What a nut. I'm hoping this passes soon, he needs to rest and honestly it's scary.

Thanks for all the love, may I please have some more.....

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM)  

glad we're back on the up side of the hill...i think you deserve a lil reward for staying so stong and keeping the post going etc. etc. take a min to yourself...then convince scott he's one of the wiggle's have him sing ya song.....(tape it for me)

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM)  

Got to love it! Scott is never a dull moment...he is either scaring us or entertaining us.
What exactly is he drummin to?

More love? r you getting pigish? lol
you know what they say be careful what you ask for......there are enough people pullin for your family n sending so much love it might very well over load the blog.

Sending lots of love and hopes for a peaceful nights sleep for both of you.
Love ya Sara

Josh Amherdt –   – (January 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

Don't ever give up Cheddar. We're all pulling for you and can't wait for your return. You can do this. Don't make me send the obnoxious singing cards "Ohhhh Kelly Clarkson!!"

Love you and we'll talk to you soon, Jared

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

S1

That better be dave matthews we are drumming away too!!!

Love and hugs
Jen and S4

ADAR –   – (January 12, 2010 at 3:57 AM)  

I love Looney Tunes! My uncle used to call me tweety bird when i was a little younger than kt..i had no hair and big blue eyes.
Scotty, you've got to rest up and save your drumming for when you're home. Lil A will take lessons from you as he is enjoying hitting everything in sight too.
Besides you're missing some great stories: ie the failed attempt to climb out of the crib, the stripping down to nothing after nap, the popcorn up the nose, and my personal favorite "mommy clean it up." Where did he learn to think that was our way? You know I don't clean.
Ryan is smiling at your name all the time. I tell him about how you have the best jokes, will play "shoot em up guns" with him and how as soon as his little hands are no longer balled up fists you'll introduce him to exploding knuckles.
We can't wait for you to recover, so rest up. Have sweet dreams and we'll check back in soon...I have the blog site open all day to make sure I don't miss anything.
Brandi, you're an incredible woman. I am thinking about you constantly and wish I could do more to help. Please shout out this way if you need anything at all.
Lots of love, hugs, and knuckles.
ADAR

Unknown  – (January 12, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

Morning Scott!!
Hope last night was as restful as possible for you. That BioGlue sounds like its exactly what you need. Hopefully it helps!! You're doing great and keep it up. There are alot of people out here pulling for you. Tons of good vibes and love rolling your way! I made an iPod mix last night for you that I'll bring over to you today. Got some of the old school live Jenkins on there!!
See you today!

Mark

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM)  

Good morning loved ones. We have been praying just as hard as we can. The bio glue sounds interesting, I wonder if the concept is a little like the super glue they used on Mom's back. Not the same of course, but thet sure do have a lot of new treatments. Thank goodness for that. I just want to add this little tidbit that means nothing but, I was in town Sast.( at the grocery store, my second home) and saw a woman wering short, shorts and a sweatshirt. I just knew that was going to happen as soon as the blizzard calmed. Very strange. I think she wanted to show everone her tattoos. Maybe thy were a Christmas present? Just an observation. You go ahead and drum all you want Scott. I could bring the fiddle. Love you all, Aunt Lynn and your Unc.

Post a Comment