Mini-Update

Spent 17 hours at the hospital yesterday. That has no comparison to the 10 days Scott has spent there. But by the time I got home I just didn't have the energy to update.
Scott did great yesterday. We had a group of friends come for a visit (more on that later).
The plan is lots of rest for Scott. Rest, food and healing. That's it.
The plan for me is to get KT out of bed for the first time since last Thursday (I'm listening to her singing on her monitor now - the sweetest sound ever).
KT and I will be going up to the hospital shortly. We'll spend some time there and then I'll be leaving mid-afternoon.
Hopefully, Scott will behave and we'll be able to do the same thing on Sunday. Nothing happens on the weekend unless it's an emergency so I won't have to worry about catching Dr.'s and being around for test etc.
Anyone in the area wanting to visit is welcome to come. It's much easier to visit now. Scott is still exhausted but seeing friends and family really helps him heal.

Scott also has a phone in this room. I'm not going to publish the number for the entire world to see but anyone wanting it is welcome to get a hold of me and I'll pass it on.
Calls, visits, hugs, love, Internet messages, cards, and sticky notes with Get Well Soon Scotty are much appreciated. They really help us keep our eyes on the prize. Since we have no real direction and we're just waiting it's easy to lose faith.

More later - there is a beautiful little girl waiting for me.

Anonymous –   – (January 16, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Look out I will be there to visit!! Love you!!
Bon Bon

Unknown  – (January 16, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  

KT- Have a wonderful day with Daddy! Don't snuggle him too hard.
B- Still can't say too much, too emotional, I don't know how you're doing it.
Luv to you all!
Saskija & my Plates

Mark, Jay'me, Peyton & Maddie –   – (January 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

When we come back we're bring the guitars and haven a ho-down. Make sure you call in all those single nurses for Josh to DoSaDo with. We will see you soon and now that I'm completely addicted to your blog I'll drop you a note even sooner.
Tons of love,
Jay'me

Mark Stevens –   – (January 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM)  

I guess I can't use any non- letter characters for a profile name or your blogger goes wacko.
Jay'me

Anonymous –   – (January 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

We are so happy to see the progress going on and continue to pray for all of you everyday.Keep the faith,I know you're tired but this too will pass.What an adorable girl you have.Love Nancy and Gary

Jen and S4 –   – (January 16, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

Hey guys!!

Glad things are going well!! Running errands in Indy--thinking about you!!

We are gearing up for some football and good food--I think the city will run the Colts outta town if they lose after not going undefeated--especially if its to the Ravens!! Damn Bears have left me having to cheer for the Horses!!!

By the way we need to convince S4 that a great dane is a wise investment--

I will spare jokes for now!!

Love Jen and S4

Brandi  – (January 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

Um Jen, Greate Danes are bigger than you. Probably not a good choice. :)
Jay'me it will be one big happy ho down. We're ready.
Saskija - I'm a cold icy bitch for that exact reason.
Enjoying the day even if it's not going as expected. Scott is kind of behaving though.

Post a Comment