Deer friends {roar}

Can someone please tell me why I was up at 4am this morning? Anyone? Anyone?
Nope, you can't explain it either huh?
I know I'm not the only that does that so please join me in a heartfelt "what the hell world". There now don't we all feel better.
Nope, still tired.

Tiredness aside, life keeps on keeping on.
After dropping Kate of at school this morning I had a run in with a family. They are such deer friends.

A charming little family of 10 just out for a morning stroll.

Seeing them running at this time of day makes me think that spring must be on it's way. The blue skies seem very spring like but the biting wind, mmmm not so much.

After the deer friends, we had a scary run in with a lion.

Believe it or not, this lion can really roar. It's a little scary.

I'm loving this picture. This is the best Scott has looked in weeks. I managed to get a photo in the few fleeting moments of feeling good.



And to round out our Wednesday a little Kate story for you all.

Driving to school...
Kate -"Mommy, how big am I now?"
Me - "What do you mean?"
Kate - "Um, yesterday I was three. Now how big I am now?"
Me - "Well, Kate you're still three. You'll be three until your next birthday and then you'll be four."
Kate - "Aww. But Mom, I work so hard last night while I sleeping. I work really, really hard to get bigger so I can be five and go to kindergarten. Why I not get to be five now? I sweep (sleep) really long and eat an apple and my green paragus (asparagus)."

If only life were that simple.

Goodnight Dear (and deer) Friends.

missy dappen  – (March 2, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

Nice pics- Scott looks great! Lots of love to all of you, and warm thoughts of spring!

Post a Comment