Stream of love

There is a giant stream of love surrounding our house.
It's everywhere.

Becky the cat is a perminant fixture on Scott's bed. Purring and snuggling constantly.

Scott (and I) got a wonderful card from everyone at JRB (the rehab facility at Rush where we've spent many a month). All these wonderful, heartfelt wishes with love and prayers. Scott makes such a huge impact on everyone he meets.
If you've been blessed enough to know him in the real world, you know what I'm talking about. He's the kind of guy that even when fighting for his life he remembers others.
The other night as Scott is laying much like he is right now, masked with oxygen going full blast, struggling for every breath, he keeps motioning on his chest and saying something through the mask. After about 3 minutes of struggling to understand him, thinking he's telling me something is wrong, I finally figure out he's asking me the sign for thank you. Here he is, unable to breathe, exhausted, scared and feeling like shit and he's concerned with telling me thank you. I showed him the sign and told him to stop being a pain in the ass.


Time to cut this a little short. Scott's beginning to really struggle. Time to put a call into hospice to get the proper dose of Lorazapam.


The sun will rise tomorrow and blue skies will come with it.

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

Scott, Brandi & Kate,
We would like you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We are thinking of you.
Curt & Tracy Schmidt (Beverly bowling)

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2011 at 9:10 PM)  

I was thinking about you three alllll day! Hoping each moment is amazing! If I could I'd come visit in a heartbeat! :)
Robyn

Mommara  – (March 11, 2011 at 10:27 PM)  

Sending you warm wishes and big hugs from Ga. Your love is a beautiful thing to see and he sounds like such a doll. That made tears come to my eye's. How self less to think to say Thank you. That man loves you so much.

Post a Comment