He would be so proud

Bringing me a picture of Scott holding a fish Kate asks
"Mommy what kind of fish is this?"
I reply "It's a muskie."
Kate "Muskies, I LOVE muskies."

Randomly out of nowhere while I'm getting dinner ready tonight Kate says,
"Why did the wind have a birthday?"
Me - "Why?"
Kate - "On Friday he had a birthday cake and it blew out the candles."
Her delivery needs a little work but her father would be so proud.

Mark brought his smiling face to my kitchen table tonight. It brought warmth to my heart. The Starbucks he brought with him, brought warmth to my tummy.

Nicole  – (March 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM)  

She's a sharp one that girl of yours. Wonder where she gets that from? :)

Anonymous –   – (March 24, 2011 at 12:35 AM)  

Hi,hope you are both over your colds.That little one of yours needs a trip to the aquarium to see all the fish.What a character.Thinking of you.Love Nancy

Anonymous –   – (March 24, 2011 at 6:54 AM)  

lol... she is so her dad isn't she? love you both. lots of (hugs)
Samantha

Jen –   – (March 24, 2011 at 11:07 AM)  

Yes, Kate is going to have a great sense of humor!! I will have someone to tell me silly jokes with great punchlines :0) I am proud of Kate and I know her dad is VERY proud of her!

Love you guys!

Post a Comment