Honor

Today we honored Scott. We gave him a farewell party like no other. Music, laughter, love, family, hot dogs and stories.
It was exactly what he would have wanted. It was exactly what I wanted.
I should have taken photos of it. The room was packed, 100's of people, standing room only. Like a good sold out concert.
I felt Scott beside me all day long.
There is so much to say, so many words of gratitude to offer, and so many stories to share, but tonight I need to rest. I'm exhausted beyond words.

A beautiful day of celebration for a man that touched so many. May we all continue to hold Scott in our hearts and let him guide us in our lives.

Mommara  – (March 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM)  

I was thinking of you guys all day today. So glad you had him with you. Hugs momma. Get some rest with your little lady.

Jen  – (March 19, 2011 at 10:47 PM)  

Brandi I am so glad that everything turned out the way you guys wanted. Been thinking about you all today! Hugs!

Melissa  – (March 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM)  

as messed up as this might sound to some.. THAT. IS. AWESOME! Glad everything went the way both you and Scott wanted it!! ROCK ON WITTS!!

Faren  – (March 20, 2011 at 1:40 AM)  

It's nice to gear the ceremony went smoothly. Hugs to you and Kate. I thought about you two a lot today. Keeping you both in my prayers. Hugs and love from Texas.

Angela  – (March 20, 2011 at 4:22 AM)  

I'm so glad to hear that it was a wonderful celebration and things went well. Your family has touched so many lives even though some of us have never even met you.

Sara –   – (March 20, 2011 at 7:45 AM)  

Glad you got to honor him the way you (& Scott) wanted. ((hugs))

Colleen  – (March 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM)  

It sounds like it was a wonderful celebration of Scott's life. Been thinking about you guys. Hope Kate is doing ok too.

Lea  – (March 20, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

Brandi I have been thinking of you and Kate all weekend. Much love to you girls. xxoo

Lea
(StarryNight from TB)

Post a Comment