And I'm Spent

Busy day in the WWW.

We'll start with the littlest Witt.
Miss K had a fun morning at school and a blast playing with Heather this afternoon. Her cough is about the same.
Tonight she was gracious enough to puke (on both of us) before bedtime.

Now onto the skinniest Witt.
Scott did well going to the doctor today. He did not puke on me so he's my favorite today.
We both really like the orthopedic doctor, Dr. B. He was very smart, appropriately cautious and walked in the door having read the millions of pages that are the highlights of Scott's medical history.
For right now Scott remains non-weight bearing, meaning he still can't do any standing or walking.
Dr. B wasn't worried about the torn meniscus as much as the stress fractures.
The fractures are partially a result of the poor blood supply to that leg. Add in the hard way Scott walks (when he was walking), not being able to feel twisting or hyper extension and you've got a real mess on your hands.
So we go back in four weeks, to reevaluate. Dr. B. did highly recommend that Scott return to therapy just in a limited capacity. We left with a letter that should hopefully get Scott re-enrolled in the day therapy program.

That leaves me. What do I have to say about me? Hmmmm.... mother fucking exhausted. That about sums it up for me.

A great day in the WWW.
Beautiful weather
a home cooked meal for the second night in a row that I didn't have to cook (love you Simpsons and BigDan&Kath)
lots of time together
and
nobody had to take a time-out.
Any day I can stay out of time out is a good day around here.

I'll leave you all with this photo from Monday morning.
Miss K was so tired she slept through me opening the blinds, turning off the fan, singing her wake up song and taking this photo.


You notice her "friends" in the bed, this is only half of them and they all have their specific spots.
We've discussed her OCD before.

BigDan  – (April 1, 2010 at 8:24 AM)  

I am so going to eat that baby girl up!!!

Scott  – (April 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM)  

Precious picture...what a sleepy head!

Anonymous –   – (April 1, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

I would like a wake up song. please I need up at 3:30Am.

Post a Comment