Puke

It's 8:30pm and I already have a load of sheets in the wash. Poor Miss K was coughing so hard the first 5 mintues she was in bed that she threw up all over.
Haven't even started Scott's bandage changes.

I can already tell it's going to be a LONG night around these parts.

Wish me luck.......

missy dappen  – (March 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
missy dappen  – (March 29, 2010 at 8:51 PM)  

Hey, when you're done over there, I got a couple loads here for you.

**Sorry, couldn't help it**

Thinking of you guys!

xoxo

Up North Amherdts!  – (March 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Hello from up here in the sunny warm wonderful "Up North". Just stopped in to check on you. Was so much fun looking at all the pictures. Scott you look so good! Kate is beautiful! And Brandi you are just a wonder!
Love and hugs-Gladys

Anonymous –   – (March 29, 2010 at 10:30 PM)  

The joys of motherhood. Got to love it!

Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 5:17 AM)  

Totally sucks! Hope once she settled down, she was down for the night. Been a week with the cough, maybe so needs something? Hope Scott behaved :-)
Talk soon,
alli

Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

I didn't see the post from the person that objects to swearing,darn.I go away for a few days and miss everything.Looks like things are kind of peaceful,except for the puking.We wish you all a Happy Easter.Will call for a good time to stop by.I can't believe someone makes a lousy comment and doesn't have the balls to own up to it.Excuse me,testicles,nuts,kahunas.Nancy and Gary I always sign my name because Gary says a have a big set.

Post a Comment