En route

I'm off. Headed to the hospital.
K started off very excited that Daddy was coming home but when she realized that ment Mommy was leaving she turned into a little bit of a mess.
Its going to be such an adjustment for her, again.

Were ready to "Light up the Jackson"

Kath- if picture taking and driving is bad, what's blogging and driving?

Oh and so nobody has me arrested this post was written in the Starbucks drive thru and the pictures were taken in the 5 minutes I have to wait to get on I90. I was not moving for either of them .....this time.

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

I still say you have three arms.
'me

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2010 at 10:34 AM)  

So excited your coming home. I'd love to be able to help anyway possible. Come cook dinner for ya, run errands for ya, you name it. I'm available all weekend for anything and anytime really. See ya soon.

RRR

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Hurray!!!! Can't wait to hear the eagle has landed. We'll be around all week, so just say the word and we're there. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Alli

Craig –   – (March 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

HELLS BELLS!!! I know I'm in Florida but if there is anything that I can do please let me know!!

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

Whew - we are so thankful to hear that Scott is coming home!
Christine & Mike

Post a Comment