Let's Recap

***This post was written at 2pm and is set to be published at 9pm. This is my first attempt at such advanced blogging. Crossing fingers***

Spent a fantastic Saturday evening with the best group of friends.
Here's some highlights - in no particular order


The boys perfecting their next album cover


The girls looking smart, beautiful and sassy -



My Alli Palli and I - look that's 2 photos I'm in - see what 1 adult beverage does to me.


Alli - Dan


Mark the Lucky Leprechaun


Rob - doing what Rob does best


Alli - enjoying more than 1 adult beverage - cut her some slack she's been home with a newborn

Scott and Josh - solving the healthcare reform debate


Jay'me and Becky -



I have no idea what was so funny but I can tell you that all the smiles you see are just a small taste of what the entire evening was like.


Jay'me - we call her little miss sunshine


The birds eye view


One happy group - Mark, Jay'me, Scott, Dan, me, Alli, Rob, Becky, Josh and Sere

That's it kids that brings us to the end

Get it the end..... I crack me up.....

BigDan  – (March 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM)  

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Loved stopping by this evening. You know I am madly in love with Katie and will someday just eat her up!!!! (Ask my kids what this entails!) My prayers and love are with you.

Anonymous –   – (March 15, 2010 at 1:51 AM)  

These are great!!! be sure to send them via email so I can download and order them...we're a good looking group! Such a fun night!
Love ya!
Alli

Craig –   – (March 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM)  

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there to share in the fun!
Miss all of you guys...
Craig

Up North Amherdts!  – (March 15, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Smiles all over my face looking at these pictures!

Scott  – (March 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM)  

great pictures - looks like fun!

missy dappen  – (March 15, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

Brandi, did you purposefully get a green Kleenex box for the holiday? I noticed it in the "end" picture. Wait, why am I looking at a Kleenex box when there's a man's butt in the picture? *Missy slaps her own face*

Anonymous –   – (March 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM)  

Love love love the pictures!!! Can you send a few of them to me via email? Payment for me allowing you to use my speedlight. :0P kidding! I had soooo much fun that evening! Such a wonderful group of people. Wish I was closer to be able to see everybody more often. So glad that Scott is at home and he was looking so good. Happy, happy thoughts! Love you guys, miss you guys!

Sere

Post a Comment