Could It Be?

Is spring really on it's way?

K and I spent some great time outside.

We played with the frog.




We stomped through the mud.

And K thought it was time to mow the lawn already.


Then K turned Scott's ramp into a slide.
I can tell I'll be pulling a sliver out of her butt before summer officially arrives.

Before long it became a stage.

The girl just loves to sing and dance.

It was loads of fun.

Scott had visits from OT and the nurse (so he could be discharged from nursing care). Both went well.
After lunch Scott had his first trip out of the house since he got home.
We headed out to the PCP (primary care physician). Things there went well. She was equal parts amazed and disgusted by Scott's leg. We talked over a few things and decided we need to MRI Scott's left knee. It's been bothering him a lot lately and certain motions seem to make it worse. We're pretty sure we wouldn't do any type of intervention but, it would be good to know what's going on in there.

Another pretty good day around these parts.

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

All in all sounds like a good day. Glad to see Kate using the ramp as a slide. FYI Adam thinks that Daddy builds slides for work! He'll be excited to play on it too...that is if his mommy remembers to put shoes on him!
Can't wait to hear of more great things! We'll see you Saturday!
xox,
Alli

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2010 at 7:00 AM)  

Hey.. If Kate is still interested in singing in about 10 years it will be time to get her on stage. I'm sure her uncles will still be cranking out tunes then and if she isn't too embarrassed with singing Maneater or being on stage with some crusty old men then she'll have a spot on stage anytime!! :)
Mark

Unknown  – (March 12, 2010 at 10:21 AM)  

Hey there Witts. Im so glad everything is going well at home. I am supposed to be studying for finals so if you could stop updating your blog and distracting me I would appreciate it. I really want to come by and say hello (as well as bring a little scotch or other drink of your choosing) during my spring break if that would be ok with you guys. I hope all is well and stays well and I hope we get to talk soon.

SICU Nate

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

I see Kate is learning the Wiley ways of frog catching. If she needs some pointers you know Dan and I are widely recognized as some of the best there is. Its good to start with plastic ones, soon she'll be moving on to toads, and then when she's ready we can show her the ways of the Bullfrog or the lightning fast leapord frogs. See you Sat!!

RRR

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM)  

Hey you're stepping dangerously close to my toes 3R's. Everyone knows that Maddie and Mommy are true Frog Whispering Wranglers and I have the photos to prove it. So include us or BACK OFF,
I do hope everyones having a great day.
Please enjoy the ride,
Jay'me

Post a Comment