Forgive Me

I'm a little too busy to blog tonight.

I took 91 pictures today so I have plenty to share but it's going to have to wait my ovaries just hurt too bad to go on right now.

Two quick notes -
Uncle Jeffy -take it easy, sending you lots of love. Behave yourself.

Baby Raina - heard a rumor that your behaving yourself. Keep up the good work. Hugs from all of us.

BigDan  – (March 4, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

Did I detect just the faintest crazed look in Brandi's eyes, holding those to very delicious looking babies??? Just asking.

Anonymous –   – (March 4, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

Look how cute those babies are!! It always makes me want to have more when I hold them! But my husband just keeps telling me I'm crazy so I guess that means no!!

Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (March 4, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

The count down is on,hooray.Scott,you will do fine at home.Remember to throw around alot of orders when you get home.Brandi likes that.Get me this,wheres my that.Its your obligation to keep her on her toes.Again we are glad you are breaking out of the hospital and would like a call when you can recieve visitors.Love the Wandtkes-we're on call for all.

Up North Amherdts!  – (March 5, 2010 at 6:50 AM)  

So wonderful to read that you will soon be all together at home!

Post a Comment