Hallelujah

This just in....
I got SIX, yes I said 6, straight hours of sleep last night.
I think it created some time - space - continuum problems though.
Yesterday - 60F and sunny
Today - I woke up to a snow covered ground.

If this is payback for finally sleeping - I accept it and apologize to all of you.

Anonymous –   – (March 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

You stink.

Hope you all are doing good today and that Kate is feeling better.

Nancy and Rob are on the road home from FL. The little guy sure missed Grandma. I think we're headed out there Tuesday to see her.

Love you guys.

Mush mouth, pork rinds...we're still laughing.

Anonymous –   – (March 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

Ok, what do we have to do for you to wake up with weather in the 80's??
7 hours of sleep?
8 hours??
Cause this SUCKS!
Glad to hear everyone is doing better, our fingers have been so crossed they've been cramping!
Have fun this weekend with all the Aunts & Uncles ;) All 6 of them in one minivan, I wanna see the seating chart!
Lots Of Love!!
Saskija & my Plates

Post a Comment