Sweet Dreams

Few items to note from the past few days in the WWW
* KT went potty by herself (She's potty trained but I always move clothes and such).
* Daddy was there to offer assistance to Kate with toilet paper and correcting the bunched up underwear and pants.
* Scott got himself all around the house this morning and again this evening. Doing all his "daily living" type tasks.
* I read 20 full pages in on my eReader. Typically I'm lucky if I read 2 before falling asleep. Today's reading was in the middle of the day - GASP!
* Had yet another awesome dinner from BigDan and Kathy last night (Tuesday) -I believe I mentioned it - The clincher... get ready... we had it at my parents house. We navigated 8 (I think) stairs with Scott in his chair. Big shout out to my brother Justin and my ROCKSTAR dad for the lift assist. Another shout out to my brother Matt who kept his awful germs to himself and one final shout out to my mom who kept K from running wild in the streets. (No I didn't have my camera - I suck!)
* Planning another Comment The Comments for tomorrow - get your questions in now. Seriously, ask me anything I'll answer it to the best of my ability.

* And finally KT wanted to sing Daddy and Dolly a song before bed - I'm sure she won't mind me sharing it with all of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyDqoLAp_VY

Scott  – (March 25, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

Sounds like an all together good day! Nice work getting around Scott and kudos to Katie for her big girl action and fabulous singing! It made my morning.

Post a Comment